Wednesday, September 24, 2008

rye

my friend rye contacted me and wrote :
"michael its rye from, well you know. i don't know if this comes as vein, i feel great about the way i look right now facial hair included, was wondering if you can take my picture, once or a-bunch it don't matter. just get back to me"

that message made me laugh and made my shitty morning when i read it, i had to do it, + rye is one of the nicest dudes i met in austin, i true solid good guy...

these are some of the photos..














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love all of them, you are the greatest! the last one is chess's photo, the movement of the photo always ends on him, best fucking photograph ever!
love, rye

OUR FUCKING BOUNDARIES. said...

i would fuck him

Unknown said...

love the one of the dog in focus with the guy out of focus! like the contrast of a smiling guy with the appearance of a frowning dog.